Information Collection And Use
Big Stinky Fly Trap collects personally identifiable information. The information can be, for example, but not limited to, your e-mail address, full name, telephone numbers, home or work address, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, gender, age, product buying habits, other demographic information provided by you, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information is used by Big Stinky Fly Trap only for the purpose of providing the highest quality of service, to maintain our web site, to inform you of other products and services you request from our company, to conduct surveys and research to improve our products, to provide customer support for the purpose of delivering product. In addition, while using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Big Stinky Fly Trap reserves the right to share data with third party providers to perform tasks to help us better serve our customer base. All third party providers are prohibited from using any personal information except to service Big Stinky Fly Trap and are required to keep all such information confidential.
Disclosures to Laws Enforcement Agencies
Big Stinky Fly Trap will only disclose information without prior notice to you if so required: (a) to protect the public; (b) to defend our intellectual property or company; and, (c) of so required to conform with any legal process, decree of law or law enforcement entity. Big Stinky Fly Trap requires written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request. Each request will be validated for authenticity. Any and all law enforcement, legislative or governmental agency that submits a request without a subpoena or court-issued order will be evaluated for reasonableness for each request according to the jurisdiction of law for that area.
“Cookies” are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier that makes it easier for you on return to one of our web pages. Basically, it speeds up the process and can only be read by the domain that issued it in the first place. “Cookies” cannot deliver viruses or run programs on your computer. “Cookies” are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Personal Information Benefits May Include
- To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send you catalogs and other offerings to you via the mail and via e-mail – to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you in communications you have requested.
- To contact you about the status of your orders. You will receive order status updates through e-mail notification, including order and shipping confirmations. You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased.
- To provide a personal internet account. You will be identified every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- To provide invitations to join our sweepstakes and giveaways.
- To provide personalized, knowledgeable customer care. Our customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
The security of your personal information is important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To protect your security, we use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.